Step-by-Step Guide to Hide the Likes on Facebook
Although this function arrived on Instagram in early 2021, a function that you can activate, it was still desired in the Facebook app for mobile devices. This is something that has finally changed, because thanks to the latest update they released for iOS and Android, it is now possible to hide Likes simply and quickly.
The changes keep coming to Facebook suddenly and without any prior announcement. The social network continues to carry out tests to improve its interface, and one of those tests has to do with the possibility of hiding the likes on Facebook.
How to Hide Likes on Facebook
Before we explain the steps you must take to hide the likes on Facebook, you must have the latest version of the app installed on your mobile. If you have already downloaded the latest version of Facebook, you can follow these steps to activate this feature:
- Open the Facebook app from your mobile device.
- Within the social network, you must click on the three horizontal stripes that are located at the top right of the screen.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the option that says “Settings and privacy”.
- Therefore, you will have to click on the button that says “Configuration”.
- Enter the option that says “Reaction Count”
- Finally, click on the option that you think is convenient: if you want to hide the likes of other people’s publications, click on the first option, on the other hand, if you want to hide the likes of your publications, click on the second button.
Can’t hide the likes of your posts on Facebook?
If for some reason you cannot hide the likes of your publications within Facebook, it is most likely that this function has not been enabled in your country. If you want to access this function before anyone else, you can download the beta version of Facebook and try the steps shown above to see if this function is present or not.
See More: How to Hide Likes on Instagram